|The subject of this article is from the inital release.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 29 July, 2020.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 14 July, 2020.
|Nintendo Switch, PC, Xbox (Steam - Itch.io)|
|July 14th 2020|
|Roguelike, Action, Platformer|
Neon Abyss is a roguelike action-platformer developed by Veewo Games and published by Team17 Digital Ltd.
Description[edit | edit source]
Neon Abyss is a frantic roguelike action platformer that features unlimited item synergies and a unique dungeon evolving system. Each of your raids diversifies the dungeon experience and every choice you make alters the ruleset of the dungeon. You will die a lot in this game, and every time you die, you're just a step closer to your ultimate goal: to find the cure for your immortal curse.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Evolving Dungeon
- There is a unique and expandable underworld. You can choose a personalized upgrade path to expand your dungeon and unlock new rooms, bosses, items, special rules, and new endings.
- Unlimited Item Synergies
- We love builds! Passive effects between items will stack and affect each other, and there is no limit to the number of effects you can apply to your character. No one knows what will happen, or what you’ll create.
- Massive Content
- Dynamically generated maps, more than 500 items, over 100 monsters and bosses with different styles, multiple endings, and countless secrets ensure that every adventure is completely fresh.
- Egg Hatching & Evolving
- As you descend into the abyss, you’ll find eggs you can take care of which will hatch into a random pet. Each pet has a special ability and most can evolve as you play.
- There are many unique rooms in the dungeon, each one with new mechanics and rules. Take part in Piano Performances, Dance Competitions, Fight Clubs, Fishing, and much more.
- Multiple Playable Characters
- There will be multiple unique characters with different abilities for players to choose from.
- Neon Gods
- The God of Nightclubs. Gods of Bitcoin and Fastfood. Today’s obsessions are transformed into new gods, and you are the one who dares to challenge their rule.
- Incredible Soundtrack
- Award-winning composer Min He, whose past credits include Princess Eun Hwa, Rift, and How to Get Away with Murder, has composed a dark-style electronic soundtrack to fit a war waged against Neo-Gods.
Languages[edit | edit source]
Neon Abyss supports following languages:
- Simplified Chinese